School's out for the summer, and for the first time in two years, I don't have to slog to work on the daily, stare out the window and wish against wish against wish that I could be outside soaking up some of that delicious, natural Vitamin D.
But you know me, I'm never happy with what I have. As of today, my only real plan for the summer is to work M-Th at my grad job at the college, 16 hours a week. Clearly, that's not enough to keep my ADD brain at bay. This morning, while chatting with one of my bestests, I came up with a summer plan. Humor me.
Goal 1: Get a freakin' internship already *another interview Wednesday ::fingers crossed::*
Goal 2: Go on some dates (seriously, where are the men in Boston hiding?)
Goal 3: Go home for some much needed recharging in Rockford.
Goal 4: Get in shape, so I don't have to feel embarrassed when my friends want to go to the beach/when it's so hot in my apt that I finally have no choice but to wear shorts.
Goal 5: Write something every day, whether that be a blog entry, an update to my memoir, TV pilot based on CCS, etc.
Goal 6: Visit my cabal comrades in DC and NYC
Goal 7: Read for pleasure!
These are all doable right?
1 comment:
Yeah srsly.. where are they hiding?! LOL
Post a Comment