It's been about two years since I first ventured into blogging.
Though I update less frequently than I did when I got into this realm, I have to say I still enjoy it. And I have to thank anybody who still reads this thing for sticking with me.
I felt like it was time for a face lift. As you may have noticed, I changed this blog's name. I think it's more reflective of my personality, or at least my online personality. While I maintain that I am probably still the only Divya Amladi alive at this time in this world (not out of conceit, it's just that pretty much anyone named Amladi is somehow even distantly related to me), the title didn't roll off the tongue right.
The name is a kind of play on words and if you know me, then you know I do love my words. I added a photo too because I love the header for Bitch, please and I felt I was neglecting this blog by not adding a visual element. You might observe more changes in the weeks to come. I think I've outgrown this template too, but I'm not sure how I want to change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment