Monday, January 26, 2009

Looks Like I'll Be Outta Work Soon

... Involuntarily.

I was just informed that if I don't meet my goals, I'm on the road to being fired. Basically, because I see no way in hell that I'll be able to get 6 accounts set up by the end of the week. Seriously, if it took me three weeks to get 2, the odds are stacked against me.

Good new is, pretty much no one else has met their goals either. So come next week, all but one of us will probably be written up.

I guess we get three chances. If the economy keeps going at this sorry rate, I could see myself being excused by my birthday. I could see the whole staff gone by summertime.

I'm doing my best. I'm just not going to let it get me down. I refuse to be fired. I must quit first. Fingers crossed that the latest job I applied for (an ad. agency!!) really, really likes me
!

No comments: