Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Procastination nation

Yikes, it's already Wednesday. If you are a steady blog reader (what? the two of you?), then I am sorry I've not posted since my birfday. That said, I finished one more final! One left to go. Too bad it's a research paper. And that I must do research in order to write it. Too bad I barely did any research before this. Thing is, this class counts for absolutely nothing. I took this class cuz I needed 12 hours. That's all, I don't need it for anything - I just didn't want to lose my scholarship. But now that those are guaranteed, I kind of have no motivation. Except I don't want to let down my professor (I'm saying that with a Latin accent), cuz Mimi's probably the most enthusiastic one I've ever had. So yaaaaa. We'll see how that one goes.

I'm majorly distracted right now. Who wouldn't be when they are graduating in four days???? Scurrrrrrrry. I wish I had somewhat of an idea as to what I'll be doing after next Saturday (the day I leave Chambana). Anyhow, had an interview with Siemens Corp. in Buffalo Grove. It was a bit strange because half of the interview was computer automated. They said that I possess qualities they like though. There's a lot of things about that job that have me wondering though. I would be less hesitant if the job was in the city and there was public transport. Carlessness is going to be a draaaaaaggggg.

ShaDonna and I will soon be launching the most insightful and amusing blog for twenty-somethings. It'll be the funniest and you'll want to add it to your favorites. :) Our first posting will be an ode to Rick Nidal's exorbitantly huge cranium. Mwahaha.

Winners of the Asian Excellence Awards:http://www.asianexcellenceawards.com/Nominees/winners.aspx

Apparently, this show was broadcast on E. That's awesome on their part, although I never saw it advertised and it was probably on really early in the morning or something ... clearly, some time nobody noticed because there are only two mentions about it on the E Web site.

Til lata'

No comments: