Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Will Ferrell is my hero



Here's a video for you, sure made me feel better:




Sha'Donna told me about this a while ago and with the magic of Google, all I had to type was "Will Ferrell bank teller" to get this. As I was saying, the fact that Will Ferrell was in my exact situation years ago - a bank teller living at home with his parents, trying to get his shit together - and then he turned into Will Ferrell superstar millionaire comedian extraordinaire is the best motivation.


If he could do it, so can I. I ought to print out his pic and keep it in my pocket while I'm at work. Ok, that might be a little over the line. If I believed in that New Age stuff, I'd say I'm visualizing a girl-version of his future for myself.


I have great hope that one day, my writing will get published and someone will option it for the big screen and then Sha'Donna and can write a memoir about tellering, which of course, our agent will get Will Ferrell to writer the forward for.


No comments: