So guys,
I finally started in on my memoir. Really started in, ya know ... beyond the whole conceptualizing thing. I wrote 10 pages yesterday. It was great locking myself in my room and finally, my family left me alone for a while so I could just write. As I look back on what I wrote, though, I really hope that its relatable enough for other people to want to read it. I would post it here, but I wrote in my laptop, which has no Internet and I'd rather not transfer the file to be read by family members. Plus, I'm sure you guys have better things to do than read 10 pages of me venting. I succeeded in changing the names of my characters, though I'm not sure if I should do that when I get to my family part. Oh, I hope people understand it and one day, this thing gets published. Now that would be gratifying.
1 comment:
YAY so proud of you... KEEP WRITING!!!!!!! I want to see it published..
Post a Comment