So Dream Job called me today while I was at work.
An internship at Entertainment Weekly would be Sa-weeeeet! I'm afraid of calling this guy back though. When I applied for the job, interviews were set to be last week. And I thought I'd be visiting the East Coast for my interview in DC. So I told him that while I was currently in Rock-town, I'd probably be in the area around in interview time.
Once again, joke's on Divya. Quite fitting that once I got this nowheresville job, I'd end up with some sort of offers. I'm definitely not afraid to quit. I just don't want this to backfire. I don't want to call him tomorrow and have him say, well it's just too bad you live in Rockford and not NYC. We will be giving the job to an actual NY person. Cuz I mean, really, if the job starts in Oct, how am I realistically getting ALL my attire there?????
Well, I'll still call him. But I hope it won't be too awkward.
No comments:
Post a Comment