Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Free Shtuff

Today was gorg. I adore wearing skirts, even though my legs are gross ... who cares? The feel of a skirt brushing against your legs is sexy. :)

Christine and I snuck into Environmental Horizons and snacked on a cheese platter (I wonder if it was from EuroMart?) of some sort of spinach-y cheese, a mustard seed cheese, creamy cheese log and more! There were also veggies and dip, eggs rolls and some tiny but satisfying sandwiches. I love how we snuck in the backdoor and got and line and ate and nobody questioned us. Technically, I think anybody can go, and I mean I did publicize the event in the Green Observer, so no harm done, right?

Enviro. Horizons continues tomorrow, so go get yourself some free food and check out posters detailing NRES projects, and visit with the environmental groups on campus.

I love scamming on things. I know that once I graduate, I'm not getting anything for free, so I decided a long time ago to take advantage of any free thing that comes in my way. I ought to visit Cosmopolitan Coffee Hour for a free ethnic meal (I heard that Puerto Rican night was grrreat.).

Ryan from the Office will be performing for free on the Quad Friday night.

I'll let ya know when I hear of some more free shite.

No comments: