. . . So I never made it on time to my Media Law class. I love how I used to go to all my classes on time as an underclassmen, but now that I'm a senior I keep getting up at the wrong time. I hope this changes later. I had just assumed that the alarm would get me up before 9, because I have a class at 10 every morning, and therefore, never have to reset my alarm from the day before. So I just never check, which in today's case turned out not to be such a great thing, cuz my alarm got me up at 9:59. Whooops. Well, whatevs.
The pdfs finally worked at the printer! I got a confirmation e-mail this morning. Thank god, I would have gone crazy if I had to fix it today, though I suddenly ended up with a free mid-morning.
Well, as I was doing my daily checking e-mails thing, I had the TV turned on and MTV had a "True Life" something about living in NY. None of the people could afford living there and a few had to go back. Basically, it was my worst nightmare enacted. Screw what my professors say, I refuse to move there unless I know I'm going to have a decent enough paying job, so that my college loan debt doesn't dig me into a giant hole. And if one of my new NYC trip friends was to go too and share quarters with me, that'd be cool too ... a group of starving journalists to commiserate with.
No comments:
Post a Comment