Oh ya, another free thing.
Tomorrow, EuroMart (on Springfield, if you take a left on 1st Street) is having an all-day anniversary celebration. So, according to this "flyer" they gave me when I visited for my first and only time (though I highly recommend checking out the store just for fun and for some amazing international foods), during the day tomorrow, they'll be serving samosas, beverages and sweets. And a certain number of people get a supply of cheese, or chocolate, or maybe both. Prrrretty cool, if you ask me.
AND in case you're in the dark, Krannert Uncorked goes down pretty much every Thursday. They advertise every other Thursday starting at 5, but seems like the event has really caught on and now they have them most Thursdays; there's free vino (if you're over 21 of course), and you can purchase glasses of it for $2-3. Delicious cheese plates as well.
On the note of free things, I wish I could get a free pair o' shoes. I NEED sandals, but I don't want flip-flops. I wish I could transport to Target, get everything I need, and just fly back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment