I know, it's a dumb quiz. But it'll teach you a little bit about me ...
1. Do you like blue cheese? I think I've only tasted it in the form of salad dressing, so I'm not sure what the real thing tastes like.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Yikes! no.
3. Do you own a gun ? I'm a serious gun-control advocate. The thought of owning a gun creeps me out.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I've only been to Sonic once; I had thought it was a greatly mysterious restaurant. I had a strawberry milkshake there.
5. Do you get nervous before dr. appts.? Before the gyno because that's just uncomfortable.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I know they are made of factory remnants and everything disgusting, but I still eat them on occasion. I would prefer sausage. However, I'm what would you would call a poultrytarian; my meat of choice is usually turkey or chicken 99% of the time.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I really like the Mariah song. Cheesy, I know.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffffffeeeeeeee! What would I do without a strong cup of it?
9. Can you do push ups? I need to be on that. I used to do push-ups on the regular and I had nice, buff arms.
10. What do you order at Starbucks? I prefer Cafe Kopi, Espresso Royale and Bar Giuliani to Starbucks. Support the local!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My nose stud. My grandma gave it to me for my 21 birthday.
12. Favorite hobby? How to pick? Anything art related.
13. How do you eat your eggs? I don't like plain eggs, so cooked into something else
14. Do you have A.D.D.? This is entirely possible
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? indecisiveness
16. Middle name? Dilip. Frick, I hate it. It's my father's name. I know it's tradition, but I refuse to do that to my child.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. "The Office" is re-premiering tonight ... I hope the actors don't really go on strike, they make too much money ... I'm a tad bit hungry.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I bought cheese fries and a chicken salad for dinner. Nothing else all day.
19. Three drinks you regularly drink? water. milk. coffee.
20. Current worry right now? What am I going to do after I graduate in exactly a month?????
21. Current hate right now? Nothing. Peace and love, baby.
22. Favorite place to be? In my apartment that I own.
23. How did you bring in the New Years? 'Twas terrible. I was in Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India. There was a party at the hotel and my cousins cut the cake. I was in bed, throwing up. :(
24. Where would you like to go? Australia, all of Europe, a non-resort Latin American city
25. Name three people who will complete this: I don't even know who reads my blog.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, I forget to wear them half the time though.
27. What shirt are you wearing? A tank top and over that, a zip up track jackety type thing.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Hahahahaha. No. Cotton.
29. Can you whistle? Very faintly.
30. Favorite color? Purple. Neon.
31. Would you be a pirate? I'd be ship's captain.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don't sing. I'm just my typical neurotic self thinking too much.
33. Favorite girl's name ? eh.
34. Favorite boy's name? I'll think of names when the time comes.
35. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Many things make me laugh. I probably giggled in class today.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I had a Strawberry Shortcake blanket
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I busted up my ankle for 2 + months in sixth grade. I got out of running the mile. :)
39. Do you love where you live? My apartment is pretty nice for Campustown, I enjoy it.
40. How many TV's do you have? In this apartment, I have two. One for my personal cinematic viewing pleasure. At home, there's always only been 1.
41. Who is your loudest friend? I know many loud people. My friends often have to shush me.
42. How many dogs do you have? none. :(
43. What are you thrilled about right now? Finally publishing the Green Observer
44 . Do you have a crush on someone? No one that I know in real life.
45. What is your favorite book? Brave New World
46. What is your favorite candy? Truffles. yum yum yum. As for candy bar, Snickers.
47. Favorite Sports Team? I do not watch many sporting events.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? ohhh, sad. I'm not going to think about it.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Finishing up the design for the Green Observer.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ahhh. I hate getting up for class, no matter what time it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment