The first part of my goal to beautify myself this summer is accomplished. I got a cute summer cut today, and if it continues looking like it did today, I'm gonna be hot. :) Sadly, I had my hair done up really cute today but had nowhere to go to have it be appreciated. Though I did go to a new Thai restaurant of all places in Machesney Park (twas surprisingly good), that was with my family so it doesn't count as being discovered.
Goal two is to get a temporary gym membership. I did some crunches like three days ago and my ab muscle has not recovered (I know, that's so sad), which makes me hesitant to do more. I think I need a real work-out.
Goal three is to meet some cool new people at the gym - I'm such a nerd and a romantic at the same time, it's kinda disgusting.
I'll put up some hurr shots tomorrow. Yay for a fresh new look! Now I just need a new wardrobe for when I start my future yet-to-b-offered job.
No comments:
Post a Comment