
Readers,
I just discovered David Sedaris (writer, brother of the Strangers with Candy actress). This author is crazy (in a good way). He's just hilarious, based upon his one book of short stories I found at the local library. I read Holidays on Ice, a collection of six short stories last night. It was really short, as books go, but completely satisfying. You better believe I'm going to inter-library-loan him. :) The first story in his collection is one of the two more memoiresque, and very much how I would write about life (I hope).
Anyway, I'd say hype (you know, among literary nerds like myself) is deserved. Read some of his work if you find it at your library; it will entertain.
Speaking of stories, I really do want to get on that twentysomething documentation of a kinda awkward girl named Art for right now. If you have any stories you'd like to share, I will accept.
I just discovered David Sedaris (writer, brother of the Strangers with Candy actress). This author is crazy (in a good way). He's just hilarious, based upon his one book of short stories I found at the local library. I read Holidays on Ice, a collection of six short stories last night. It was really short, as books go, but completely satisfying. You better believe I'm going to inter-library-loan him. :) The first story in his collection is one of the two more memoiresque, and very much how I would write about life (I hope).
Anyway, I'd say hype (you know, among literary nerds like myself) is deserved. Read some of his work if you find it at your library; it will entertain.
Speaking of stories, I really do want to get on that twentysomething documentation of a kinda awkward girl named Art for right now. If you have any stories you'd like to share, I will accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment