As promised, here are a few snaps of my new hair-do. This is with a lot of salon product in my hair, so we'll see if it retains its cute waviness later. I really love my hairstylist. She is precious. Yesterday was her birthday but she still spent the two hours or whatever ridiculous amount of time it takes to cut and style my hair because I had it last done in November. I'm in a really good mood from this change. I mean, my hair was seriously dragging me down. I had meant to get it done at school, before my birthday, before graduation but that never happened. I just plain ran out of time when I was at school.
Now I have all the damn time in the world. Too much if you ask me. But I love this summery look. My hair was so heavy before. Like I honest to god thought that I had hyperthyroidism (runs in my family) and that my hair was thinning out because my hair had grown so long that it was no longer thick. How twisted is that? But now I'm back to volume. My hair is shorter than it has been for a long time, I think. But it's a positive step to symbolize this transition period.
My stylist thought it was more interview appropriate as well. That phrase is starting to bug me. I don't want to be judged by the wildness of my hurrr or the stud in my nose (unless they are impressed by these things, then by all means ...), I just want them to look at my resume and say, "Well she's a kick-ass copy editor, we need to get this girl on staff." And then maybe I meet them and charm them with my quirkiness. Is that too much to ask?
1 comment:
Divya, what the deuce, this hair is HOT SHIT! I love it so much, I'm so jealous! :D
Post a Comment